Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Making Noise in Thornhill

Hello to all of you.

eleni Point of Skin is making noise in Thornhill! I had an interesting call come in a few days ago and I would like to share it. I'm normally in the treatment room all day long which makes it difficult to answer the phone. Thank goodness for voicemail. This call I actually picked up live.

As per my usual pleasant self, I was happy to answer the callers questions. Afterall, we share information with everyone. We have nothing to hide! I was asked what this promotion entails and what is the catch. Of course there is no catch. I am a highly qualified professional in the skincare industry. I treat skin with healthy and safe ingredients, Dr. Baumann Skincare (finally in Canada!). People have the opportunity to experience a safe, health beauty skin treatment and be informed of skin friendly, skin identical ingredients benefitting their skin and health.

This caller wasn't interested in booking a skin treatment with eleni. She is a business owner in the area who is not happy I am offering free skin treatments to the public and certainly not happy I am informing the public of healthy and safe skincare products.

WHY? It comes down to lack of education because if this business owner knew "what was in her jar" she could not possibly offer products in treatment & retail to her clients.

WHY? BECAUSE CHEMICAL PRESERVATIVES, COLORANTS, FRAGRANCE, TOXIC AND CARCINOGENIC INGREDIENTS CAN ONLY INFLUENCE HEALTH IN A HARMFUL MANNER. We forgive the rudeness of this caller and happily go about our business because YOU matter to us!

eleni Point of Skin will not risk client's health and well-being!
YOU CAN BANK ON THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment