Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Monday, June 1, 2009

eleni Point of Skin is MOVING!!

Yes, that's right!

eleni Point of Skin is moving to a NEW location!


"eleni" heard you! I listened to your wants and concerns. I've taken everything into account and am delighted to let you know I always work hard to give you exactly what you want.

You asked for tranquility, serenity. You let me know you want to relax and escape when in treatment. You offered your genuine feedback and I am truly, genuinely grateful!

I've been looking for a new location for months. There is a lot of space out there but nothing quite right for what you've been telling me that you want. It's been frustrating and almost seemed like I could never find the right place for you.

I didn't realize the "new location" was under my nose!! As I write, the transformation of the lower level of my home is being transformed to a beautiful spa suite.

Your personal "spa suite" where you can relax and enjoy not only your treatments but escape in all the tranquility and serenity you're looking for! To all of you who used to enjoy the "spa suite" and loved it......and I know you're excited about returning to it..........it's transforming into something so special, beyond your every expectation. To all who are about to embark on this new journey, I welcome you and know you too are going to love it!

The treatment selection will now also include:
Body Treatments
Non Surgical Face Lifting
Electrolysis

Look out for further announcements, moving specials and big promotions!

Our New Location as of July 1st, 2009
16 Reith Way (Bayview & John Street)
Thornhill ON L3T 5C7

Phone: 647.896.1566


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment