Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Making It Happen

Hi everyone!

We're coming down to the crunch now. The spa is really coming together as each day goes by. July 1st is just around the corner and you'll be just as excited as I am about your new tranquil and serene surrounds!

Lindsay Robinson, my contractor and decorator is fabulous! I could never have found her if I wasn't living in appreciation. Believe me, it's the only world to live in and if you're not, you should be.....but thats for another time. Anyway, Lindsay is amazing and loves what she does. The first opportunity I get, when everything is set up, I will post photos of your tranquil spa suite!

I'm loving the sunshine and all the wonderful things it brings to me, for you, daily!

An email will be sent out with the new location address and promos for you!

Keep you posted.

Happy Happy Wednesday.....and what an amazing Wednesday it is!

eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment