Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

THE NEXT NEW THING........JUST FOR YOU!!!

My mind never stops!! I'm constantly thinking about YOU. What more can I do to make your lives less complicated? How can I help you balance the million and one things you have going on?

My website is months overdue....I'm so lucky I have an incredible team of professionals who work diligently, who are perfectionists, who want to offer my amazing clients the absolute best solutions for their skin. We're almost there and it won't be long.

I want to thank Tom Kim, a professional photographer, who is going to shoot incredible pics of the spa, which will be viewed in the photo gallery of the website! Tom, your kindness and support, your enthusiasm to see eleni Point of Skin be a success is so appreciated!

coming soon
eleni-pointofskin website


The exciting NEXT NEW THING, for your convenience, is an online appointment book! Yes, thats right, an online appointment book. Easy to navigate. You can view my calendar and book your appointments - it's that easy! No more playing telephone tag! I am usually in treatment all day and well into the evening. I want to get to my messages and by the time I do, it's usually 10ish in the evening. I can't call you that late!! For your convenience, the only solution to this little hiccup is an online appointment book!! It will be available to you sometime in August. The sooner the better for all of us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment