Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Healthy Skin & Safe Products

Hi everyone,

The time is 11:54pm and the day hasn't ended yet. I'm now wearing my reporter's hat, allowing the GM hat to take a break! Playing so many roles isn't always easy. I have a very demanding GM to report too!

As you all know, I absolutely adore my clients. My friends and colleagues wish they could say the same thing I do all the time..... I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING CLIENTS IN THE WORLD!!
How lucky am I? Soooo lucky!

This evening I met such another "soul" - Amy, just like the rest of you! Stunning, inside and out! We made ourselves comfortable and I proceeded to go through the health history/client card. I asked Amy what she's most concerned about regarding her skin, what products she's currently using, what she would like to achieve with her facial.......and then the big question - WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR SKINCARE?

Amy's response was music to my ears!!! She informed me that she wants her skin to be healthy and her products to be safe!!! I had a million gadzillion goose bumps!!!

Healthy skin can only be achieved when one uses products which contain ingredients that are skin friendly, skin compatible and or skin identical.....safe skincare!!

We are all born with a natural healthy skin. Do you know anyone born with neroli smelling skin? jasmin fragranced skin? or orange smelling skin? I sure don't!
The skin, our largest living organ....it's natural biochemistry does not include chemical preservatives (parabens), chemical colorants or chemical fragrances. Nor does it contain mineral oil, nor does it contain anything of an animal origin.

So, I ask you again. Does it make sense for skincare products to include questionable, harmful ingredients? Ingredients which are in no way skin friendly, skin compatible or skin identical? The answer is clearly, NO!!

It all made sense to Amy. She was completely in "gratitude and appreciation" that someone like me takes the time to educate people, to provide healthy and safe treatments and products for society.

I too am grateful and appreciate the experience and opportunity you give me, by "wanting" to book your Free Skin Consultation and Treament with me. It always feels good and seeing you come back again and again to chat and catch up on what is important - our lives, families, children, to have treatments, to keep buying your healthy skincare products, the laughter......what could be better than FEELING GOOD? Only MORE good feelings!

Thanks Amy! What a great way to end the evening at eleni Point of Skin!

See you soon!!

eleni



No comments:

Post a Comment