Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Friday, November 20, 2009

SkinIdent - The Best of the Best From Dr. Baumann



Hi everyone! I recently changed my skincare regiment from Dr. Baumann products to SkinIdent, The Best of the Best From Dr. Baumann!!

As much as I loved my Dr. Baumann products, and the change I've seen in my skin in the last 1 1/2 years, I thought it was time to move to perfection. I thought to myself, my skin has never looked better, nor has it felt so incredibly amazing! I wondered what more can SkinIdent would do for my skin. It's been almost 1 month now since I've switched it up. I can honestly say, my skin has found perfection in beauty care!!

Dr. Baumann SkinIdent is the first and the only complete skin care line in the world comprised exclusively of skin-identical ingredients and vitamins.

Skin-Identical means that these substances exist naturally in one's skin and are recognized by the immune system as endemic to the body. This new concept has advantages for you and your skin which can be directly seen and felt. Therefore, through the best possible compatibility the effectiveness of your daily skin care routine will be guaranteed in the long term and avoid the risks posed by allergenic substances..

eleni's Home Care Regiment - Dr. Baumann SkinIdent Cleansing Milk Liposome Super Super Cream for oily and normal Skin Eye Cream & Eye Gel Ampoules - alternate Vit. E,A,Lipids, Vit. C,H,D-Panthenol, Hyaluron-Urea & Lecithin-Ceramid

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint Exupery I have perfection!! And so can you!!

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the balmy November days!!

Healthy Bionome Greetings,
eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment