Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fitness Factor - Healthy Living

Hi everyone!

I'm back at the gym!! The gym and I have had a love-hate relationship over the years. It just never seemed to work for me, or I never worked for the gym! Now, this doesn't mean I've not worked out over the years. I've walked in the early morning, weather permitting in this lovely city of ours (Toronto). I have great work out tapes from the 80's and current yoga and pilates dvd's.

I was on a pretty good regime, or so I thought. Fast Forward to the present. No point in rehashing the past...it's done!

I'm back at the gym and working with Trevor Yarlett, my personal trainer, at Better Bodies (300 John Street, Thornhill). This is working out so well for me. I have everything I want: yoga classes, spinning classes, a 3 minute walk to the gym from my house and a personable trainer who listened to what I want to achieve. He designed a program specifically for my goals and works with me weekly.

I can't say I'm not aching....believe you me I am. Trevor ensures I work hard and is very supportive and encouraging.......you know when he says 15 reps and I'm on rep #10 and thinking this isn't going to happen, he's killing me while I'm smiling..........but I do it and it feels great!!

So, I'm going to keep you posted on my progress. Will post some before pics and while we journey along.

Healthy Living for eleni:

Healthy & Fit Body - to be my absolute very best
Healthy Food - Mediterranean Diet.....always loving that
Healthy Skin - can't live without my Dr. Baumann products
Healthy Balance - living and loving and not just working

Happy being a BIONOME girl!!

Quality, Tolerance, Effectiveness, Harmony, Balance


Bionome Greetings to you all!

eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment