Canada's 1st POINT OF SKIN destination. Our treatments pamper you to reduce stress and bring you relaxation, balance, and harmony. Our healthy approach focuses on the serious criteria of safe skincare, allowing the skin to return to a healthy and balanced state. We owe it to you, to provide solutions for your skin needs; truth & honesty, Dr. Baumann products are skin identical and compatible excluding all toxins and cancer forming ingredients.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good to Be Back!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know I'm back and will be blogging on a regular basis!
I've had a busy educational weekend...one more day to go. More knowledge, more
innovative ideas, more surprises and more new! What's new this time? I'll be able
to tell you more tomorrow!! I promise you, you're going to be as excited as I am!

Have a good night!

eleni

No comments:

Post a Comment